As its name suggests, the Udon Bus is a bus exclusively for Sanuki Udon tours. It is very popular among first-time visitors.
- There is no service during Golden Week (from April 29 to May 6), the Obon holiday (from August 8 to 15), or the year-end and new-year holiday (from December 30 to January 3).
- ※One pre-school child accompanied by a paying adult may ride the bus for free.
- ※The second and following children must pay the child fare to ride.
- ※The bus schedule may change due to traffic conditions or crowds in the udon restaurants.
- ※The maximum number of participants for each tour/day is 40.
- ※Customers with reservations will be given priority.
- ※Please note that customers without a reservation may not be able to get on the bus if the bus is full.
- ※Weekday morning tour: Passengers who get on the bus at Ayagawa Station and stayed in Kotohira on the day before will receive a 500-yen discount per adult (250 yen discount per child).
- ※The udon restaurants and the round-trip tours are subject to change or cancellation due to bad weather or other reasons.
- ※Please note that the bus stops only at the predetermined locations.
- ※Customers shall bear the expenses at the udon restaurants, admission fees and other costs.